Michelle Humes Group
Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
- Report monthly statistics for our website using Google Analytics and social media traffic and engagement
- Identify new media opportunities and connect with social media influencers
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
$13 - $16 hourly
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top-producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.