Do you love bringing great brands to life online? We’re looking for a dynamic social media coordinator to put our company on the map. Candidates should be well-versed in establishing brand identity, have experience creating optimized content across multiple social media platforms, and have deep knowledge of the latest digital media trends and current influencers in our industry. If you’d love the opportunity to work creatively on a world-class team and grow your career as a digital marketer, we can’t wait to read your application.
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Design a multi-channel online marketing strategy for our social media accounts with well-written, on-brand content
- Run our social media accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Develop our organization’s online presence with our digital marketing team
- 2+ years as a marketing coordinator, social media specialist, or similar work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Deep knowledge of current industry trends across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
$20 - $22 hourly
About RE/MAX Resources
We are a fast-paced growth-oriented real estate company. We are focused on providing an exceptional customer experience, and we are looking to grow with the right people.