The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the social media manager to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Run our social media accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Work with the social media manager to establish our brand’s online identity
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities
- Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Deep knowledge of current industry trends across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- 2 or more years of experience as a social media strategist, marketing coordinator, or related position
- Must be able to create compelling SEO content through text, image, and video
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or equivalent work experience required
About The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty is a real estate sales team headquartered in Baltimore City, with an expanding coverage area with Maryland offices located in Ellicott City, Columbia, Eldersburg, Fulton, Ocean City, Westminster, Towson, and Seaford, Delaware. Our Team is consistently rated in the top 1% of Realtors in the state of Maryland.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success, and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic, and have the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a perfect Greatest Moves Team member!