The Luxury Property Advisors
We’re hiring an innovative social media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the social media manager to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create dynamic branded content for our social media platforms, identify key digital media opportunities, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement. The ideal candidate harnesses their creativity to heighten visibility, makes data-driven decisions to optimize our social media channels, and believes in collaboration to achieve the best results. If you’re ready to dive in, apply today!
- Design a multi-channel online marketing strategy for our social media accounts with well-written, on-brand content
- Identify new media opportunities and connect with social media influencers
- Report monthly statistics for our website using Google Analytics and social media traffic and engagement
- Run our social media accounts including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Build our online brand with the help of our digital marketing staff
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a digital marketer or social media strategist
- Must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills, and a strong work ethic
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
- Strong understanding of trends across multiple social media platforms
About The Luxury Property Advisors
The Luxury Property Advisors was founded by Kayla Dieppa. As an award-winning agent and Top Producer, she is ready to expand and share her wealth and knowledge with others. Her love for the love real estate industry goes beyond helping buyers and sellers. This fun, pumped-up environment is sure to change your view on the average 9-5.