Innovative Health and Fitness
Innovative Health and Fitness is looking for an energetic, positive, and motivating instructor to join our team! We are looking for a qualified candidate to teach a small group strength and cardio hybrid class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide an exceptional team training experience by building a strong rapport, supporting and encouraging participants in regard to their goals, concerns, and questions
- Modify exercises according to fitness levels in the class
- Motivate and effectively communicate with class participants in a high-energy environment
- Learn class program, equipment set up, and begin/end classes on time
- Recruit and follow up with new trial members
- Follow all policy procedures and report any unsafe conditions to ensure participant safety
- Support our mission of helping members live a healthier lifestyle
- High school diploma or equivalent, and at least 18 years old
- Professional and friendly demeanor with excellent customer service skills
- Experience teaching strength classes with a strong understanding of how to modify exercises are required (one year of experience is preferred)
- Candidates should be comfortable using technology as our software provides visual demonstrations during class.
- AED/CPR certification or able to obtain it within 30 days of hire
- Personal Training or Group Fitness Certification required*
$20 - $25 per class
About Innovative Health and Fitness
Innovative Health and Fitness is a privately owned health club in Franklin, WI. We pride ourselves on customer service and getting our members results while building relationships and friendships along the way. Now is the time to join the Innovative Health and Fitness team!