We are seeking motivated self-starters with a positive attitude to join a growing company to work with large-scale Construction
Equipment, operate them safely, and perform labor-related activities on project sites throughout FL and the Southeast.
- This is a travel Job!
- Dredging and Construction Projects
- ***We cover 100% of lodging and travel, with daily per-diem***
- Huge opportunity for growth! We promote within!
- Safely operate various-size excavators, dozers, skid loaders, and other equipment
- General labor requirements project to project
- Load and unload cargo
- Inspect equipment before and after use
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what kind of Maintenace is needed
- Must be open to working out of town for up to 45 days at a time, including some weekends and holidays
- Comply with all safety policies & procedures including personnel protective equipment
- Additional tasks on an as-needed basis
- Previous experience as an operator
- Strong work ethic
- Authorized to work in the USA
- 18 years of age or older
- The ability to exert yourself physically over long periods of time
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a valid Driver's license
- Must be able to work in extreme weather
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
$18 - $22 hourly
About C&M Dredging
The Above-Mentioned work styles are a must and the foundation of C&M Dredging and our growing company culture.
C&M Dredging is a small but rapidly growing company that fosters team spirit and unity. We can offer a long-term career path with exceptional benefits. We reward hard work and dedication and are constantly looking for strong, self-motivated talent to grow with us to expand our business.