Our growing company is looking for a hard-working and skilled Finish Carpenter worker to help bring our construction plans to life! Under our construction manager’s direction, you will work alongside a team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen, and apply your knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment to keep the project on track. You must have previous job-site experience, and have a great work ethic and physical stamina. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Carry, load, and unload tools and building materials such as sheetrock, saws, lumber, tile, grout, etc.
- Adhere to all directions from the construction manager, and work with other team members to complete construction projects accurately
- Use hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment such as survey equipment, jackhammers, and forklifts as needed
- This position relies on physical strength and stamina
- Carry a valid driver's license
- Able to work in inclement weather like extreme temperatures, rain, etc.
- Equivalent, GED, or high school diploma is required - Associate’s degree, trade certification, and/or completed apprenticeship program is highly preferred
- Past construction experience, knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment and the ability to understand blueprints and construction plans are required
$20 - $30 hourly
About Seebie Construction
Seebie Construction is a trim carpentry company and offers a great work environment without the frustration of blindly working on "jobs" with no direction or vision. Seebie Construction hires carpenters who want to make money as fast as they can learn!