Equity Homes, LLC
PAINT, FOUNDATION, DRYWALL, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, TILE, LAMINATE, STUCCO, SIDING, WINDOWS, DOORS ALL GENERAL CONSTRUCTION
Must have experience!
Cash. Dependable, Hard worker, On Time!
Start tomorrow at 7 am. Must have experience
NOW HIRING! We are hiring General Skilled Laborers for 2 big construction projects in Memphis.
Some perks of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Immediate work available
Carpenter, Residential Construction
Compensation will be market competitive, but dependents on experience.
Interviewing is taking place immediately.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Assist tradespeople and heavy equipment workers with plumbing, electrical, roofing, and other trade work as needed
- Load, unload and prepare any tools or materials on site that will be used to complete the build, so the crew can operate efficiently
- Work with your crew through all stages of the project to make sure that the job is done efficiently
- Clear away any trash, debris, or hazardous materials to prep the site before construction begins
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations on site to ensure that you and your team members are not injured
Some duties may or may not include:
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble, and join materials
- Maintain, repair, and renovate commercial and residential structures
- Build and lay foundations, erect walls, set floor, and roof trusses
- Installations of doors, windows, hardware, and specialty components per manufacturer specifications
- Fit and install trim
- Prepare layouts using measuring tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, sketches, and specifications
- Preference to candidates with experience using construction equipment and tools
- Must be able to take direction, work well independently and as part of a team for efficiency and productivity
- Experience with construction builds is a big plus but we are willing to train on the job for motivated candidates
- This work requires physical agility, solid hand eye coordination, and a good sense of balance
- Experience as a Residential and/or Commercial Construction Carpenter
- Must provide own hand and small power tools
- Great attention to detail, but also highly productive
- Experience in rough framing, general carpentry, and finish carpentry
- Ability to lift 40 lbs., work on knees, climb ladders and work off elevated platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisor and fellow teammates is a must
$16 to $23 an hour DOE
About Equity Homes, LLC
Equity Homes, LLC delivers high-quality construction with professional service. Our company primarily works in the high-end residential market where we perform remodels and additions. We pride ourselves on the quality of our craftsmanship and leadership skills our management team provides at every job. We are currently doing 2 big projects with a crew consisting of framers, cabinetry, drywall carpenters, laborers, plumbers, masons, and more. We have done many additions and remodels and have vast experience in construction, from working with architects, designers and structural engineers. We love taking old run-down houses and turning them into modern masterpieces.