NorthStar Restoration Services
We’re looking for an experienced construction worker with a good work ethic, a history of consistent attendance, and great physical strength and stamina to join our team. You’ll work under our construction manager’s direction, alongside a close-knit team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen, to bring our construction plans to life. The ideal candidate will have previous construction experience, be OSHA10 certified, and have knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment. If you’re ready to work hard every day under various conditions, start your application today. If you are a motivated person, take pride in your work, are reliable to show up on a consistent basis, have a positive attitude, a passion for coming up with solutions, we want to speak with you - APPLY TODAY!
We offer a 401K match, health/dental/vision options, 1 week paid vacation the first year, 2 weeks the beginning of your 2nd year and an additional day each year after
Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record and insurable by our carrier.
- Adhere to all directions from the construction manager, and work with other team members to complete construction projects accurately
- Properly dispose of debris and hazardous materials to keep the job site safe and clean and meet safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- Operate power tools, hand tools, and heavy equipment such as jackhammers, survey equipment, and forklifts as required
- Tear down old structures, and build temporary structures such as signs, cones, barricades, ramps, and other devices to control traffic around the construction site
- Aid tradesmen, sub-contractors and craft workers such as painters, roofers, plasterers, carpenters, and electricians, as necessary
- Complete on-site work according to specifications
- Use power tools and other tools to complete work
- Understand construction scope
- Complete tear-outs and re-builds for restoration projects
- Follow all safety rules and protocols
- Physical stamina and physical strength are needed
- Need to be OSHA 10 certified
- Experience working on a construction site, understanding of blueprints and construction plans, and knowledge of construction tools, methods, and equipment is required
- Carry a valid driver's license
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required - Trade certification, associate’s degree, and/or completed apprenticeship program is highly preferred
- Experience and proficiency in rough and finish carpentry, including but not limited to: framing walls, subfloors, drop ceilings, installing cabinetry, hardware and countertops, drywall, fitting and installing windows, doors, door hardware, interior, and exterior trim.
- Positive attitude and a desire to lead and teach others.
- Self-motivated, team player, and customer-focused.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Knowledge and previous experience using a variety of power and pneumatic tools.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of quality.
- Able to read and follow construction blueprints.
- Measuring and cutting materials using different tools with limited errors.
- Able to work from heights up to 25 feet with NO fear of heights.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with all OSHA guidelines and requirements.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures and inclement weather.
$50,000 - $70,000 Based on Experience
About NorthStar Restoration Services
NorthStar Cleaning and Restoration, Inc. is a multi-service corporation, specializing in water/mold remediation, structural drying, odor abatement, carpet/upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, strip and wax floors, carpet repair and installation, oriental/fine rug cleaning, mattress maintenance cleaning, and green cleaning.
NorthStar provides thorough, professional cleaning service, delivering the highest quality customer service.
Offering Health Insurance and other great benefits!