Marble Key Realty, LLC
Are you looking for a job where you can put your physical strength, stamina, and team-player attitude to work for you? Our growing company is looking for an experienced construction worker to help us complete tasks correctly and on time. Previous job-site experience is required, as is OSHA10 certification, and an understanding of construction methods, tools, and equipment. You’ll work with a close-knit team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen to bring construction plans to life. If you have a strong work ethic, a good track record of attendance and punctuality, and are ready to take your construction skills to the next level, please apply today!
- Run hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment such as survey equipment, jackhammers, and forklifts as required
- Adhere to all directions from the construction manager, and work with other team members to complete construction projects accurately
- Dismantle old structures, and build temporary structures such as signs, cones, barricades, ramps, and other devices to control traffic around the construction site
- Load, unload, and transfer tools and building materials such as lumber, tile, saws, sheetrock, grout, etc.
- Remove debris and hazardous materials to keep the job site safe and clean to meet safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- Respond to work orders and schedule times to complete them with clients
- Pick up material and install it at the jobs
- Track hours and close out jobs
- Troubleshoot and solve problems
- Complete apartment renovation tasks (flooring, electrical, sheetrock, plumbing, etc)
- Experience working on a construction site, understanding of blueprints and construction plans, and knowledge of construction tools, methods, and equipment is required
- Certification required: OSHA 10
- Equivalent, GED, or high school diploma is required - Associate’s degree, trade certification, and/or completed apprenticeship program is highly preferred
- Both physical stamina and physical strength are essential
- Carry a valid driver's license
- Must have a smartphone and be able to use our software
- Must use e-mail
- Must have a working, reliable vehicle (the truck is preferred but not required)
$18 - $25 hourly
About Marble Key Realty, LLC
We are a small Real Estate Brokerage that focuses on quality relationships and synergy in the office. We put a strong emphasis on leveraging technology to systematize our operations. Working remotely is encouraged, but in-office time will be needed in the beginning stages while we adjust you into our systems. Only applicants that complete the DISC Assessment AND include the word “TITUS” on their cover letter will be considered. We encourage independent problem-solving. Our goal is to let everyone showcase their talents with as few restrictions placed upon them as possible.