Lolark Contractors Inc.
Are you looking for a job where you can put your skills, physical strength, stamina, and team-player attitude to work for you? Our growing company is looking for an experienced construction worker to help us complete tasks correctly and on time. Previous construction job-site experience is required, and an understanding of construction methods, tools, and equipment. You’ll work with a close-knit team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen to bring construction plans to life. If you have a strong work ethic, attitude towards learning and growth, a good track record of attendance and punctuality, and are ready to take your construction skills to the next level, please apply today!
- Comply with all instructions given by the construction manager, and work with other team members to complete construction projects accurately
- Transfer, carry, and unload tools and building materials such as sheetrock, lumber, tile, saws, grout, etc.
- Properly dispose of debris and hazardous materials to keep the job site safe and clean and meet safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- Dismantle old structures, and build temporary structures such as signs, cones, barricades, ramps, and other devices to control traffic around the construction site
- Use hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment such as survey equipment, jackhammers, and forklifts as needed
- Aid in all tasks related to the construction of structures, interior, and exterior finishes, all remodeling work, etc. as directed by foreman or project manager.
- Strong depth perception, good eye-hand coordination, and mechanical skills are helpful
- Possess a valid drivers license
- High school diploma or equivalent is required - Associate’s degree, trade certification, and/or completed apprenticeship program is highly preferred
- Previous construction experience, knowledge of construction methods, tools and equipment, and an understanding of blueprints and construction plans is required
- Physical stamina and physical strength are needed
- Able to work in inclement weather like extreme temperatures, rain, etc.
- Willingness to learn new skills and to grow within the company.
$22 - $26 hourly
About Lolark Contractors Inc.
Lolark Contractors is a residential and commercial general contracting company. We work on remodeling and new construction projects in all cities from Tacoma to Anacortes. We established Lolark with the vision of providing reliable and quality construction service. We aim at bringing our clients’ vision of the perfect space to life while building long-lasting relationships founded on trust and integrity.
Lolark Contractors provide a supportive environment for our employees with room for growth. We hope to build long-lasting relationships founded on trust and integrity with our employees as with our clients.
- Health insurance after 60 days of employment
- Dental insurance after 60 days of employment
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 40 Hour Week
- Mileage for travel to Jobsite beyond 30 miles from candidate's home each way