Premier Outdoor Installations, Inc.
Are you looking for a job where you can put your physical strength, stamina, and team-player attitude to work for you? Our growing company is looking for an experienced construction worker to help us complete tasks correctly and on time. Previous job-site experience is required, and an understanding of construction methods, tools, and equipment. You’ll work with a close-knit team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen to bring construction plans to life. If you have a strong work ethic, a good track record of attendance and punctuality, and are ready to take your construction skills to the next level, please apply today!
- Adhere to all directions from the construction manager, and work with other team members to complete construction projects accurately
- Properly dispose of debris and hazardous materials to keep the job site safe and clean and meet safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- Run hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment such as survey equipment, jackhammers, and forklifts as required
- Carry, load, and unload tools and building materials such as sheetrock, saws, lumber, tile, grout, etc.
- Past construction experience, knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment and the ability to understand blueprints and construction plans are required
- Both physical stamina and physical strength are essential
- Able to work in inclement weather like extreme temperatures, rain, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required - Associate’s degree, trade certification, and/or completed apprenticeship program is highly preferred
- Carry a valid driver's license
$17 - $20 hourly
About Premier Outdoor Installations, Inc.
At Premier Outdoor, we are committed to upholding the very highest standards of quality, safety, and customer service. We specialize in the installation of commercial playgrounds and outdoor recreational equipment for schools, municipalities, government, churches, homeowners associations, sports parks, daycare centers, and more.