Fletcher Advanced Solutions
A Site Staffing Coordinator acts as an on-site extension of the HR function, managing all aspects of client contingent workforce, to include business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the contingent employees. Having prior recruiting experience in manufacturing, light industrial, logistics, or distribution worker skill sets is a STRONG PLUS!
- Build and maintain strategic partnership through an extensive and detailed understanding of the business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure highest level of satisfaction possible.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the needs and output requirement.
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent.
- Screen and select candidates according to specific job profiles and workforce forecasts.
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations.
- Build strong relationships through in person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business.
- Have the ability and knowledge to make the best match for the company and the talent.
- Consistently exceed talent expectations, and stay ahead of the industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions.
- Two to four years of business experience with a minimum of 1 in either HR, recruiting, or staffing.
- Manufacturing and interviewing/recruiting experience is desirable.
- Ability to multi-task an effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour
About Fletcher Advanced Solutions
Fletcher Advanced Solutions is a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.