IH Services, Inc. is a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
Our continuing growth requires the addition of a hands-on Leader with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude for a full-time opportunity in a large, fast paced facility in the Romulus, Michigan area.
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance.
- Recruit hire, train and deploy a capable work force.
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met.
- Ensure that you are fully staffed.
- Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with client leadership to ensure all requirements and expectations are achieved consistently.
- Complete all online management and leadership training and development.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years proven management experience.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office 365.
- Familiarity with electronic timekeeping systems.
- The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision.
- Exceptional communication, decision making, problem solving and people skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is strongly desired.
- Must pass drug screen, background check and complete a short survey.
$58,000 - $62,000 per year
About IH Services
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.