One of the fastest-growing Facilities Maintenance and Management companies in the Eastern U.S. has an opening for a hands-on Site Leader to oversee and supervise 40-60 employees in the janitorial operations of a facility located outside Harrisburg, PA.
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health insurance
- Company cell phone and laptop
If you are someone who is ready for a management position that has unlimited advancement opportunities, this could be your first step. Apply now.
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance
- Complete all online management and leadership training and development
- Recruit hire, train and deploy a capable workforce
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met
- Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with leadership to ensure all requirements and expectations are achieved consistently
- Be able to adjust to changing needs
- 2 years of proven leadership and management success
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager in janitorial or housekeeping services is highly desired
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office 365
- Familiarity with electronic timekeeping systems
- The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision
- Exceptional communication, decision making, problem-solving and people skills
- Must pass a drug screen, background check and complete a short assessment
$52,000 per year
About IHNB Services
We are an enterprise operating in 32 states and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.