Scott Evans Chrysler
If you're a high-performing sales representative with exemplary communication skills and a proven record of success, you might be perfect for our showroom sales representative position. Our thriving dealership needs a car salesperson to maintain and grow a customer database to identify potential customers, follow up with existing customers, and ensure overall customer satisfaction. We'll reward your success with competitive bonuses, mentorship, and ongoing education opportunities. Strong interpersonal skills and prior sales experience are a must for this dynamic role. Be ready to greet guests on the showroom floor, answer questions, and coordinate test drives. Apply to be our next automotive showroom sales representative today to lift your negotiation skills to new heights!
- Field inquiries about new and used cars, vehicle performance, purchasing processes to uphold customer satisfaction
- Adhere to dealership standards and policies of superb customer satisfaction throughout the sales and negotiation process
- Ensuring accurate recordkeeping within the customer database to support automotive sales
- Greet and assist customers entering the showroom floor to present a professional environment that supports automotive sales
- Build rapport with potential customers by employing strong communication and interpersonal tactics throughout their vehicle selection
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; high school diploma or GED equivalent mandatory
- Stellar communication skills, negotiation skills, time management, and interpersonal skills are all crucial for meeting customer needs
- Prior sales experience in a dealership or showroom setting a plus
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record are mandatory
$80,000+ at plan commission
About Scott Evans Chrysler
New Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep Ram and Nissan, With Great Training Program, Medical-Dental-Vision,401K, And Paid Vacation.