We’re searching for an enthusiastic showroom sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to take your career in sales to the next level, please apply today!
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Assist clients by providing education on products and processes, help inform and guide them
- Must be able to negotiate on high price point quotes and bids
- Estimates date of delivery to the customer, based on knowledge of the company's delivery schedules
- Utilize ERP and other tools to produce quotes
- Conduct showroom appointments following company guidelines
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Two years of previous sales experience
For over 100 years, and 5 generations, RMI (Rye Marble) has established itself as the top stone fabricator in Westchester, New York. We continue to push the boundaries of natural stone fabrication, with continuous advancement in technology and vision.