Mynor & Associates
We are actively seeking a Stellar Showing Specialist to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They will have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. They have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success, while being committed to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within our team.
After the lead buyer's agent performs a needs analysis, that individual will pass the desired criteria to the Showing Specialist. The Showing Specialist will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the criteria, and he/she will drive buyer clients to those homes. As clients explore homes, the Showing Specialist will work with clients to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed. The Showing Specialist will close buyers to contract offers, then pass the baton back to the lead agent.
The Showing Specialist will have a real estate license in order to meet MLS criteria for the duties in this role. Additionally, he/she will be eager to earn the right to use their license as a Lead Buyer Specialist. Showing Specialists are forward-looking individuals who develop and maintain positive professional relationships.
They have a track record of success and a palpable desire to succeed in this role, as well as their next.
- Assist the lead buyer's agent by showing homes to buyer clients.
- Assist the lead buyer's agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after he/she has completed a needs analysis.
- Close buyer clients to contract offers.
- Driving buyer clients to homes Monday - Sunday.
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes.
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria.
- Must be licensed in MD and willing to be licensed in DC and VA
- Driver's License
- Proof of Car Insurance
- People oriented
- Knowledgeable of DC, Montgomery County, Prince George's County, Howard County and Northern Virginia and ALL major DC Metro areas
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in his/her car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Most dominant trait is a strong need to interact with people and be received favorably
- Takes a process-oriented approach to risks and unfamiliar situations; prefers cautious, deliberate decision-making; comfortable in a supporting role
- Highly persuasive, optimistic, gregarious, and outgoing; typically verbally-fluent; aims to be well-liked; draws energy from working with people
- Typically has a strong sense of urgency and works comfortably within a fast-paced environment, but is methodical, persistent, and committed to quality
- Mildly structured; appreciates the details within the context of the “big picture”; considers other perspectives and opinions before delivering decisions
$55,000+/year Earning potential,100% commission.
About Mynor & Associates
Mynor and Associates is ranked among the top 1% of Realtors nationwide, yet we pride ourselves on our individual relationships with clients.
In the last year, we've sold over 100 homes for over $45 million. On average, our homes sold in approximately 30 days for 99.2% of their list price.The beauty is that we didn’t discount as our homes sold for 99.8% of their list price. We have received countless awards. Please see the list of our accomplishments below:
- Voted Best of Washingtonian 2016 as a Top Producing Real Estate Team (2 years in a row)
- Awarded Double Platinum Medal for a Top Real Estate Team for Number of Units Sold and Volume in our Bethesda-Chevy Chase Office
- Awarded Hispanic Real Estate's Most Prestigious Award: Top 250 NAHREP Latino Agents (3 years in a row)