The Good Home Team
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients.
We're a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of field service and showing agents to assist our clients who are wanting to see homes.
If you’re a a social "people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional and meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. The position involves assisting with daily lead generation activities such as:
- Calling new leads
- Following-up with leads
- Open Houses
- Follow our lead generation structure to convert leads into clients
- Real Estate License (Required)
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
$30,000+ (Commission position)
About The Good Home Team
Here is what we look for in our team members
National powerhouse real estate team that continues to attract, develop, excite, and retain exceptional leadership talent.
Align with top talent to create leaders that hate to lose more than they like to win.
Grit, Commitment, Consistency, Learning Based, Coachable, Passionate, Drive, and Taking Names!
Through our organization we will build wealth through Real Estate, for our agents and clients.
A training and prospecting based company that strives for growth in any market.