If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive person who is responsible and professional who meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant Starting in the next 60 days.
We’re a vibrant and productive team (#4 Team in Keller Williams WorldWide) in need of field service and showing agents to host open houses and to show homes for our Senior Buyer agents in Philly and its surrounding areas. Once you master this skill there is a possibility of moving to the next level of opportunity to become a Junior Listing Agent.
We have a proven "100 Days" of training that sets up our agents for increased productivity and growth throughout their careers. If the commission only aspect of the business is holding you back let's talk! if you can a commitment to 100 days of training you WILL be profitable on our Team.
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
-Commitment to learning and mastering the profitable business of sales
-Holding more than Two Open Homes a week
- Working with buyer clients and the lead agent to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
-Previewing Homes for the lead Buyer Agent for Clients
-Attending Training and Coaching with the Head Coach Daily for the first 100 days.
• Independent and self-motivated with a record of business or entrepreneurial endeavors. We are also looking for accountability in all things, Fire in your belly, and commitment to the client experience!
• Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
• Real Estate License (Required for the job but not to apply; we do ask that you acquire the License within 45 days)
The PhillyLiving Team is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do. The average agent with The PhillyLiving made over $110,000. Our top earning agent Grossed nearly $350,000. Please visit our site for more detailed and fun info: http://www.choosetoworkhere.com