Damon Gettier & Associates, REALTORS
There’s no better way to start in this industry!
The showing partner serves as a "nurse" while working with the buyer agent (doctor). They assist with a large amount of client relationships; building rapport, showing a number of homes, encouraging and assisting clients and helping the buyer agent with the details on his/her plate.
This is the perfect opportunity to get started in a career in real estate, without the fear of jumping straight into a commission only role where you are on your own to sink or swim. Our showing assistant will learn all of the ropes, we will be with you every step of the way and you will be able to generate an income while you learn!
If you like meeting lots of new people, supporting them, being out of the office and never sitting in one place for too long, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Must have a real estate license to show homes
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Happy, positive
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- High school graduate
This is an hourly, part time, plus commission opportunity
About Damon Gettier & Associates, REALTORS
We are the #1 Real Estate Team in Central and SW Virginia.