The Wexler Group
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant. We're a vibrant and busy real estate brokerage in need of field service and showing agents to host open houses for properties in the area.
If you’re a social "people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional and meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients, as well as identifying homes that meet the specified criteria from the needs analysis
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Real Estate License (Must be currently enrolled in a Real Estate class or already be licensed)
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Assist with putting out signs, flyer boxes, and measuring the home
$20,000 - $80,000
About The Wexler Group
The Wexler Group is looking for phenomenal people who would love to have an exciting and fulfilling career! The truth is we are not looking to hire someone for a job, we are looking for team members who know how to play at a high level and are very ambitious about doing whatever it takes to make a great living!
Come PLAY with The Wexler Group!