We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant. We're a fun and very busy real estate brokerage in need of field service and showing agents to show clients homes and host open house opportunities.
If you’re a social "people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional and meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. The position involves assisting clients view several properties, attend inspections, and hold open houses.
Hours vary in this position. Could be part time and we can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. MUST be a licensed Real Estate agent in the state of California.
• Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
• Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
• Drive buyer clients to homes
• Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
• Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
• Attend all Inspections
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
• Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
• Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
• Real Estate License Required
The Dean Aguilar Group is the #1 most reviewed and recommended real estate team in San Diego county on Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia. We have over 45 years of family experience in the San Diego market and close well over 125 homes per year.