TEAM TIFFEE - Keller Williams Realty
This is your opportunity to grow and use our proven success formula to create an amazing business! You will have the opportunity to learn and grow into this industry with our world class training. Our team members make more money and have more fun doing it (our experienced agents average 3+ closed transactions per month). In 2016 our agents averaged 24 deals per agent whereas the Las Vegas average is 6 deals a year!!! This is your growth opportunity. This position is a paid stepping stone to becoming a successful high performance Realtor.
Here is the deal... What I know is that breaking into the Real Estate industry is hard due to the financial staying power it takes to get through the first 6 months. We have a proven plan that will start you on the phones to learn the most important skill needed in creating a successful business. We will pay you to master the phone game while you build your pipeline to become a successful top Realtor for our organization. In addition, the growth plan involves outside sales via door knocking and open houses.
- Answers telephone for prospective lead calls, gathers criteria, and either handles or forwards as appropriate.
- Maintains contact database by receiving leads from the team, sources the leads, and assigns them for follow up.
- Performs follow up until conversion and assigns an agent to perform the buyer or seller consultation.
- Responsible for performing past client follow up.
- Provides lead tracking reports to appropriate department heads and team leader.
- Door Knocking in our geographic specialty areas.
- Open Houses for our listings.
- Showing of our Buyers and Listings down the road as part of your growth plan in the industry.
QUALITIES THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Must be optimistic, hard working & positive.
- Must be able to provide a high level of fiduciary advice.
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to handle objections fluently.
- Must have the ability to learn advanced scripts and dialogues.
- Must be coachable, have a desire to learn, and a desire to succeed.
- Must bring new ideas and be willing to continually progress in both technology and the ever changing real estate market.
- Must be reliable, dependable, and on time for all appointments.
- Must be able to follow directions, systems, and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate with management and co-workers in an effective manner.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY you have to nurture and care about the community and HELP people.
- Valid Real Estate License or willing to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers and the ability to learn new systems and advanced database management.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge in real estate associated programs or an advanced ability to learn such items.
- Must maintain a reliable means of transportation at all times.
- Able to work the required hours to meet goals and all deadlines.
- High EQ = Emotional Intelligence.
About TEAM TIFFEE - Keller Williams Realty
We have sold over 200 homes in the last 2 years and are nationally ranked and recognized as one of the top teams in the nation and closing nearly 50 homes every 6 months. TEAM TIFFEE, was founded by Craig Tiffee in 2015. He has years of experience in Real Estate Sales, Business, Finance and Real Estate Law.
Craig prides himself in achieving high levels of success in any market and providing opportunity for everyone in his organization. Craig is constantly exposing our organization to top level training and the latest real estate trends and technology. The agents within our organization are award winning top producers and our team constantly produces and generates leads for solid closing.