The Showing Agent will be an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success, while being committed to growing their own skills and to developing into a leader within the team.
After the lead agent performs a needs analysis, the lead agent will pass the desired criteria to the Showing Agent. The Showing Agent will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the criteria, and they will drive buyer clients to those homes. As clients explore homes, the Showing Agent will work with clients to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed. When buyer clients are ready to make an offer, the Showing Agent will pass the baton back to the lead agent.
A Showing Agent should be able to successfully show homes to around three to four buyers a month.
The Showing Agent will have a real estate license in order to meet MLS criteria for the duties in this role. They are forward-looking individuals who develop and maintain positive professional relationships. They have a track record of success, and a palpable desire to succeed in this role, as well as their next.
• Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
• Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
• Driving buyer clients to homes
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.