The Saladino Sells Team - Keller Williams Realty
Our team is currently ranked in the Top 1% of Real Estate teams in Chicago and we are seeking a motivated Showing Assistant to assist our team growth within Keller Williams Realty. In addition to being named the #1 happiest place to work for by Forbes magazine, Keller Williams Realty is now the #1 real estate company (world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, and highest number of units sold and sales volume in the U.S.) among other recent recognitions.
- http://images.kw.com/kw/user_uploads/180131 Keller Williams Reports Fourth Quarter and Year(1).pdf
Selling and/or purchasing a home is one of the biggest financial transactions that most people will ever make in their lives and we strive to make this process as easy as and painless as possible for my clients. The Showing Assistant is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They will have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. They have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success, while being committed to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
After the lead agent performs a needs analysis, that individual will pass the desired criteria to the Showing Assistant. The Showing Assistant will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the criteria, and he/she will drive buyer clients to those homes. As clients explore homes, the Showing Assistant will work with clients to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed. The Showing Assistant will close buyers to contract offers, then pass the baton back to the lead agent.
A Showing Assistant should be able to successfully show homes to around 3 - 4 buyers a month, while he/she earns bonuses based on a percentage of each deal.
The Showing Assistant must have a real estate license in order to meet state regulations for the duties in this role. This is an entry level position within our organization and although no real estate experience is required, a real estate license is preferred in order to start immediately. After learning and mastering our systems you will have the option, if you desire, to move up to a Lead Buyer Specialist within our team which will provide unlimited earning potential. Showing Assistants are forward-looking individuals who develop and maintain positive professional relationships. They have a track record of success and a palpable desire to succeed in this role, as well as their next.
We are hosting a job fair/career night for licensed agents and unlicensed applicants who are interested in starting a career in real estate. This event is on Tuesday, February 6 from 6 pm to 7:30 pm for this position as well as several others. If interested in attending please submit your application and contact us for more information.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after he/she has completed a needs analysis
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Close buyer clients to contract offers
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients' criteria
- Attend training classes
- Attending weekly team and accountability meetings
- Attending home inspections
- Attending closings
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Happy and positive demeanor.
- Motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Ability to analyze clients' needs and wants and match them to homes.
- Willing to learn, attend trainings, and accept constructive feedback.
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in his/her car.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
$50,000+ based on production and commission
About The Saladino Sells Team - Keller Williams Realty
I currently have a real estate team which includes 2 administrative assistants and 4 licensed realtors in addition to myself and I am looking for energetic, self motivated, and disciplined individuals to join our team. We are in the top 1% of Realtors in Chicago and are on pace to close 75 transactions this year. We are a fast paced, hard working team with a plan to expand exponentially over the next couple of years. We enjoy helping our clients through their home purchases and sales and are looking for the right individual to help grow our team while at the same time excelling in their own personal and professional lives through mutual support.