Dean Aguilar Group
Are you a real estate agent who loves working with home buyers? Do you love to meet new people and do something different every day? Are you a hard worker but you just don’t have enough leads to make the kind of money you want to make?
Then you would LOVE working on this team! We are a group of real estate agents in which everybody specializes in some aspect of the real estate transaction.
We need to fill the position of Showing Agent right now. Everybody wants each other to succeed and have a well balanced life where you achieve your goals.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Conduct Open Houses
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car.
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes.
- Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining it.
Please note that this is a commission position.
$50,000+ at plan commission
About Dean Aguilar Group
With nearly 45 years in San Diego, we are one of the top rated and highest performing real estate teams in San Diego. The team's presence online generates more than 600 buyer and seller leads per month. We are on pace to sell more than 150 homes this year.