The Real Estate Center
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of someone to host open house properties in the area. If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you!
This position involves assisting with putting out signs and flyer boxes and measuring homes. Hours vary in this position. We can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. We are a family first organization and would love to have you join our team.
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
- Coordinate and attend on-site property inspections with clients so process is smooth and timely
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes and then show them additional homes that meet those criteria
- Communicate with clients and potential clients
- Schedule showing appointments
- Attend showings
- Provide prompt showing feedback
- Attending home inspections, pre-closing walkthroughs, and closings
- The team lead would handle drafting contracts and handling negotiations to take the sale through closing
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- To be a Showing Agent in Wisconsin you must be a licensed real estate salesperson or broker. We can assist you in getting that certification
$20.00 per hour + closing bonus
About The Real Estate Center
The Real Estate Center is an attorney managed brokerage which means that our agents have an attorney available to answer questions and handle complex situations as they arise. Through Transaction Academy, our advanced training, we stay ahead of the changes in the market and learn tips and tricks for drafting the best offers in today’s competitive market!
If you’re looking for the kind of agency where everybody wants each other to succeed and have a well-balanced life, then look no further! Apply today and let us help you achieve your goals.