Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of someone to host open house properties in the area. If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant, and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you!
This position involves assisting with putting out signs and flyer boxes and measuring homes. Hours vary in this position. We can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. We are a family first organization and would love to have you join our team. Start your application today!
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes and then show them additional homes that meet those criteria
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Coordinate and attend on-site property inspections with clients so process is smooth and timely
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
The Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!