Castle Real Estate Group
Love Real Estate and love the money but have trouble getting clients? Work for our top producing agents who will give you the leads and all you have to do is convert and close. We are looking for an experienced Showing Agent.
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated, and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients – we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Join our growing agency and you’ll be backed by the best sales and administrative team in the area. Apply today!
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes and then show them additional homes that meet those criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents home sellers in a timely fashion
- Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
About Castle Real Estate Group
We have been helping people in Arizona find a place where they feel they belong for over 25 years. Cultural fit on the team is critical. We take our business very seriously and are committed to providing an amazing client experience BUT we don't take ourselves too seriously. We like to have fun, and that includes making fun of ourselves and each other. We are a learning-based team and that includes trying to constantly improve our systems, processes, and client experience. We are very active in supporting local businesses as well as several non-profits including Phoenix Children's hospital, Local First Arizona, and One Community. We move very quickly but we never sacrifice quality. We are not scared to try things and we encourage the team to flex their creative muscles to support our growth. If this sounds like you we'd love to connect.