Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of someone to host open house properties in the area. If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant, and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you!
This position involves assisting with putting out signs and flyer boxes and measuring homes. Hours vary in this position. We can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. We are a family first organization and would love to have you join our team. Start your application today!
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
$40,000 commission +
About Sequoia Group
The Sequoia Group is rapidly expanding and helping agents across Oklahoma build successful careers in Real Estate. Our mission is to make dreams come true through Real Estate, for both our clients and agents.