Carlyn Lowery Exceptional Homes
Showing Agent needed for a TOP Real Estate team!
Have you been thinking of making a change? Do you love Real Estate and are curious about how to start?
Are you looking to learn the real estate industry from the inside out on your way to becoming a thriving agent?
We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of a Showing Agent to host open houses and to show homes for our Senior Buyer Agents in the area. Our ideal candidate is a bright, ambitious, hard-working individual who is serious about a career and has commitment and self-discipline. MUST BE a licensed Realtor or currently taking real estate classes.
You’ll be supported every step of the way with proven training, outstanding support, marketing staff, and competitive compensation for your hard work. If this sounds like a good fit, apply now.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents home sellers in a timely fashion
- Refine buyer’s criteria in order to select additional homes to show as necessary
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Coordinate and attend on-site property inspections with clients so process is smooth and timely
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
17 - 18.50 hourly
About Carlyn Lowery Exceptional Homes
How would joining a rapidly growing, top real estate team CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
You will have access to an incredible amount of support, training & resources. EVERYTHING you need to build a successful career.
Plus, our team also happens to be some of the most fun and interesting people working in the DC Metro area. We are family!