Andy Daniel Group
Are you a real estate agent who loves working with home buyers? Do you love to meet new people and do something different every day? Are you a hard worker and need more leads to make the kind of money you want to make? Then you would LOVE working on this team! We are a group of real estate agents in which everybody specializes in some aspect of the real estate transaction. We need to fill the position of a Showing Agent right now.
If you’re looking for the kind of agency where everybody wants each other to succeed and have a well-balanced life then look no further. Start your application today!
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ needs and budgets to help make more sales
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
About Andy Daniel Group
Andy Daniel leads a team responsible for representing buyers and sellers all across the nation. He prides himself on his ability to stay involved in and facilitate all aspects of Andy Daniel Group’s team, from in-office collaboration to creative marketing and sales techniques. Andy places a premium on customer service, drawing on more than 20 years of experience and out-of-the-box thinking to ensure that his team provides the best customer experience in the business. He is constantly innovating and planning new ways for his team to grow – not only as a real estate team but as a cutting-edge, 21st-century lifestyle company with a global presence.