Krembo Group - Keller Williams Preferred Realty
This position is meant for a candidate who currently holds, or will soon hold, their Illinois Real Estate Broker license. We are looking for an energetic person to take on the role of Showing Agent/Assistant with the opportunity to grow into a lead buyers agent.
Being comfortable on the phone is a huge plus! Candidate must be open to training and learning/implementing systems.
Coaching and accountability provided!
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting and etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved and informed – promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails and update notes in CRM)
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- General interest in real estate
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Marketing experience preferred, but not required
$25,000 + bonus
About Krembo Group - Keller Williams Preferred Realty
We are a young, but growing, real estate team and part of Keller Williams Realty, the #1 Real Estate company in the country.
Our mission is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, we are experienced real estate professionals who apply their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.