ClearPath Utility Solutions, LLC
Are you mechanically minded and looking for the next step in your career? We’re seeking equipment repair industry pros with a knack for problem-solving and hand tools to join our service department as shop mechanics. You’ll troubleshoot everything from shoddy equipment to gas and diesel engines, conducting preventive maintenance and structural repairs along the way. We need a candidate with stellar communication skills and a strong work ethic. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Team up with managers and other mechanics to diagnose and service cars coming in for auto repairs
- Source and remediate mechanical problems and malfunction codes that are identified in the vehicle's mechanical systems, electrical system, and electronic systems
- Inspect, test drive, and perform diagnostic tests to determine vehicle problems, parts needed for repairs, and necessary work
- Keep organized vehicle repairs, maintenance, and service history records.
- Creating estimates for auto repair work and their respective timelines for sharing with customers
- Inspects and troubleshoots equipment to assess the condition and diagnose repairs
- Installs, troubleshoots, adjusts, replaces, repairs, and rewires electrical systems and components, such as ignitions, signals, lights, and electrical controls, including computer-controlled components
- Adjusts and/or repairs automatic and manual transmissions, differentials, power-take-off drives, clutches, and related drive train components
- Adjusts, disassembles, and repairs or rebuilds drum and disc braking systems, valves, master cylinders, and pneumatic or other hydraulic controls
- Uses welding and cutting equipment to make repairs and fabricate equipment
- Coordinates materials and supplies required for maintenance and repair work
- Keeps records of work performed, time, and materials used by the job
- Performs in-house and on-site field repairs to stationary or disabled equipment
- Efficiently and safely utilize and help maintain tools and equipment
- Be able to read, interpret FIIX CMMS and identify Work Orders to be completed
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree from a vocational program, technical school, or community college is preferred - ASE certification is a big bonus
- Strong manual dexterity and proficiency with hand tools and other repair shop equipment is necessary
- Valid driver’s license needed
- Strong work ethic and excellent communication skills are necessary
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Ability to work on gas & diesel vehicles
- Able to work on other equipment such as air compressors, skid steers, water pumps, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Basic Math Skills
- Excellent computer and software skills. Must be willing to learn our software and systems
- Willingness to learn as each piece of equipment is different and requires several layers of knowledge. There are not just standard black/white fixes for some.
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Demonstrated familiarization with products and equipment
$22 - $32 hourly
About ClearPath Utility Solutions, LLC
ClearPath Utility Solutions, LLC provides skilled personnel in Horizontal Directional Drilling Services. We DON'T lay off employees. If you want to build a career with guaranteed hours, we're here.
Our benefits include:
- Cell phone pay
- Potential for company vehicle
- Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Simple IRA with a 3% company match
- Telemed Services
- Free Coffee daily
- A proud culture
- Bonuses/Holiday pay
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- PPE Allowance
Our Mission is to always go the extra mile by providing quality service while ensuring no shortcuts are taken, customers' expectations are exceeded, smart risks are considered, and superior safety measures are implemented.
Our Vision is to be the leader in the utility construction industry by providing superior services with the most skilled and trusted team.