Blake Clotia is seeking an experienced shop manager to coordinate and direct shop activity and staff. Qualified candidates will be ready to take initiative in understanding and improving existing production processes, training employees, coordinating shop production and materials and working with leadership to ensure company success. They will also display a sense of urgency and passion for success in both company objectives, as well as meeting the expectations of our core values.
- Coordinate with project managers, engineering and shop employees
- Participate in shop handoff meetings
- Direct shop personnel
- Train employees to assist in management of fabrication, shop and other duties
- Maintain project specific, stock and incoming materials
- Delegate management of individual projects to shop leads
- Bachelor’s Degree in suitable field preferred.
- Experience with woodwork CNC manufacturing equipment a plus.
- 5 years’ experience managing woodworking operations with 5 years hands-on woodworking experience preferred.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and direct employees in a proficient, effective and professional manner.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be a self-starter and work independently with a strong sense of urgency and ability to lead others with the same sense of urgency.
$49,000 + Annually
About Blake Clotia
Blake Clotia is a commercial architectural millwork and casework fabricator. A custom fabrication history combined with commercial construction experience allows Blake Clotia the ability to solve complex design and engineering issues. Blake Clotia now concentrates on commercial architectural millwork and casework. The addition of CNC technology, production machinery and advanced software has improved efficiency and quality while meeting the demands of commercial projects. Blake Clotia finds solutions to the problems any commercial project might bring.