Hyspeco is looking to find a career-minded individual looking forward to joining a goal-focused team! The Shipping and Receiving Clerk position verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
- Unpacks, examines, and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Receives and processes all defective parts returned for replacement or credit.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Responsible forby the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order, which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions.
- Operate lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas and stretch wrap banders.
- Helps maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Required to make pick-ups and deliveries to our suppliers for parts and raw materials using a company van.
- Organizational Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Forklift Operation is a Plus.
About Hyspeco, Inc.
Hyspeco, Inc. is a full-line Fluid Power Distributor of motion and control components centered on hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical, and fluid connector components. Hyspeco Inc. is setting the standard for the design, manufacturing, application, installation, and delivery of fluid power products and engineering emergency and preventive maintenance field services. Our progress is driven by the family-built atmosphere and employee-owner mindset.