Hyspeco is looking to find a career-minded individual looking forward to joining a goal-focused team! The Shipping and Receiving Clerk position verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards. Seeking that attention to detail person to join our team Today!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
- Unpacks, examines, and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Receives and processes all defective parts returned for replacement or credit.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Responsible for by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order, which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions.
- Operate lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move, or hoist materials to proper departments or areas. stretch wrap banders.
- Helps maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Required to make pick-ups and deliveries to our suppliers for parts and raw materials using a company van.
- Has great sense of teamwork and plays well with others.
- Upholds Hyspeco Safety and Personnel Policies.
- Upholds ISO 9001:2015 requirements as defined in Hyspeco’s quality procedures/processes.
- Organizational skills
- Technical capacity
- Time management
- Communication proficiency
- Attention to detail a must
- Forklift operation a plus
$12 - $14 hourly
About Hyspeco, Inc.
Hyspeco is a full-line Fluid Power Distributor of motion and control components centered on hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical, and fluid connector components. Hyspeco Inc. is setting the standard for design, manufacturing, application, installation, and delivery of fluid power products and engineering emergency and preventive maintenance field services. Our progress is driven by the family built atmosphere and employee-owner mindset.
“The beauty of our company is not just the service and products that we provide, but the unshakable ethical core that Hyspeco is built upon. Our teammates consistently drive innovation while changing the lives of our customers and each other. It is this valuable cultural equation that makes us the ultimate employment destination.” – Joe Parrott, President/CEO of Hyspeco, Inc.