IH Services, Inc
IH Services, Inc., one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing & industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities is in need of a hands-on Shift Lead with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Sunday thru Wednesday - 6:00 am to 4:30 pm 5:00 pm to 3:30 am
- Wednesday thru Saturday - 6:00 am to 4:30 pm 5:00 pm to 3:30 am
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.
- Ability to follow instructions from the manager.
- Responsible for managing and directing associates in the completion of site-specific special services to set standards.
- Administrative duties, which may or may not include inventory management.
- Candidate must be 18 years of age or older, be able to pass a background check, and drug screening.
- Must be able to walk, stand, stoop, and climb a ladder for an extended period of time.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- High energy individual that can treat customers, fellow employees, and vendors with dignity and respect.
$12 per hour
About IH Services, Inc
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals. Join us!!