The Poke Company
Are you an energetic food service professional with strong communication and customer service abilities? You could be exactly what we're searching for as our next restaurant shift manager. You'll be in control of the shift, which will include greeting and serving customers. As a shift manager, you'll be responsible for scheduling staff, distributing tasks to restaurant personnel, dealing with customer complaints, and ensuring that all food and beverage safety regulations are followed. You'll bring strong organizational and team-building abilities, as well as past food-service experience. If this describes you, please apply as soon as possible!
- Respond to customer issues in a timely, efficient, and polite manner
- Train the crew on safety guidelines, customer service best practices, and cleaning requirements
- Cover the duties of crew members who are unable to work their shifts
- Designate various tasks to departments and individual staff, ensuring they are completed promptly and successfully
- Keep track of inventory and make sure every area is fully stocked by ordering supplies and coordinating product deliveries
- Must have previous experience in food service and the ability to perform various roles of restaurant crew
- Experience with MS Office and other computer skills desired
- Have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience managing a staff or in a relevant supervisory role
$14 - $16 hourly
About The Poke Company
You are our Culture! You love to serve people and create experiences!
You are Outgoing & Persuasive, Very People Oriented, Optimistic, possess strong Communication Skills, and Like to have Variety in your day!
You are Supportive & Persuasive, a Good Team Player. You Create Good Will & Trust with others and provide Excellent Customer Service!
The Poke Company believes in investing back into our community! We regularly participate in community events and contribute to local charities! We're often spotted performing demos out in town. Come work for a great company and become a part of something bigger.
*All positions provide competitive wages based on exp. + tips*