MHF Dining, Inc
We're looking for someone who has outstanding communication and customer service skills to work alongside our staff as the restaurant shift manager. You'll be in charge of overseeing restaurant operations during your shifts, which includes scheduling staff and distributing assignments to restaurant employees. As a shift manager, you'll also be responsible for greeting and serving customers, dealing with client complaints, and assuring compliance with all food and beverage safety rules. If you bring excellent organizational and team management skills and have previous food service experience, apply now!
- Educate the staff on safety guidelines, customer service best practices, and standards for restaurant cleanliness
- Maintain and ensure that each site is well stocked, order supplies, and arrange the product delivery
- Assist in resolving customer complaints in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner
- Handle all aspects of personnel including overseeing, scheduling shifts and training staff for better compliance and productivity
- Assume the responsibilities of employees who are unable to perform their shifts
- Showcase exceptional organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- This position requires previous experience managing a staff or relevant role
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED
- Experience with MS Office and other computer skills desired
- Must have previous experience in food service and the ability to perform various roles of restaurant crew
$16 - $20 hourly yearly
About MHF Dining, Inc
MHF Dining is a Burger King Franchisee with over 20 restaurants throughout Hampton Roads and Richmond, VA. A family business founded by an owner who has worked at BK since he was 16 years old. We strive to take care of our employees and our customers by keeping the business as simple as possible and focusing on the business basics. We are looking for you to join our team as we continue to grow throughout the region with 3 new stores in the pipeline!