Wyndham in Anaheim, CA, right next to Disneyland, is looking for outstanding Sales Representatives to put their skills to use at Wyndham Destinations, delighting clients with our timeshare product!
If you are interested, apply now and upload your resume!
We have been rated one of the Top Hospitality Companies in the World and a Fortune Magazine "Most Admired Companies", we invite you to learn more about our record breaking success, unprecedented growth, and exciting lifestyle opportunities! This is a full-time position with benefits!
Receive excellent benefits including:
- 401k and much more
Enjoy the reputation of representing a Fortune Magazine "Most Admired" Company!
Compensation: Hourly vs Commissions (whatever is higher) + Bonus Structure
- You will be meeting with current owners, tailoring and upgrading our product to meet their individual travel needs. This is a production sales position.
- You will meet or exceed budgeted sales goals while ensuring that the sales process is conducted in compliance with all regulations and with integrity.
- Work in a team environment, we hold true to our 'Count On Me' culture and are seeking those driven individuals that with compliment our Team!
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Experience or desire to work in sales is required.
- Must be able to work days, nights, week-ends, and holidays.
- Must maintain department standards of production and work as a team player.
- California Real Estate License – Required
Please Note: This position is a combination of guaranteed hourly rate, bonus and commission - This is not a straight "salaried" position.
$11 hourly + bonus vs commission
What to expect from Wyndham:
- Work for the #1 rated and largest hospitality company (Fortune Magazine).
- Receive excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401k and much more!
- "Count On Me" culture.
- Team enviroment
- Receive travel perks and much much more!