JUMPSTART, ADVANCE, AND LOVE YOUR CAREER WITH SMSI
At SMSI, we believe in our employees. With above-average pay, extensive benefits, vocational training, and a family-based atmosphere, we are always looking for people seeking to improve themselves. Together our team strives to perform the best service possible for customers. We thrive on challenges and believe in fair compensation for dedication, detail, and professionalism.
Apply today to find out how you can become a part of our team!
- Consults blueprints, work orders, and/or schematics to safely construct specified structure; develops additional sketches if needed
- Cuts, bends, and shapes sheet metal to the required dimensions
- Connects pieces or secures seams by riveting, rolling, soldering, or using steel screws
- Uses appropriate machinery and software applications to complete assigned jobs
- Maintains clean and orderly work space
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Sheet Metal Journeyman - preferred
- Must to able to demonstrate craft & skill
- Field & shop fabrication experience - required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of hand tools and shop equipment -e.g. roll formers, rollers, hand brake, press brake
- Keen attention to detail is a must
- Welding experience - preferred
- Team player mentality - required
SMSI is dedicated to providing the highest quality mechanical services performed in an honest, dependable, and efficient manner. SMSI offers lots of room to grow in a fast-paced growing company. Serving commercial and industrial markets for 30 years.