Ocala Car Audio
The Service Writer / Sales Associate is responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales. The Sales Associate should possess strong communication skills to make customers feel welcome in the store. Duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answering their questions about our products, and recommending the right solutions. The Sales Associate should be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. The Service Writer / Sales Associate should stay up to date with product features.
Our car audio and tint store seeks a capable and organized automotive service advisor who will work full-time to address customer concerns, develop cost estimates, and calculate cost savings for customers. Our ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and loves greeting customers. We offer a fun dealership work environment, employment benefits, and ample opportunities to advance your automotive industry career. If this role sounds like a fit for you, start your application today!
- Resolve customer complaints and make follow-up calls to facilitate a positive service center experience
- Maintain the service department schedule and slot appointments for vehicle repairs
- Leverage automotive technology and product knowledge to clearly address customer needs and share the status of service appointments
- Arrange for timely vehicle pick-up at the dealership following the completion of work orders
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Demonstrate newly purchased equipment to clients when they pick up their vehicle.
- Participate in training both in and out of the store.
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing, and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions via phone and in-person about specific products/services
- Follow and achieve the department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales.
- Provide customer feedback to the Sales Supervisor.
- Store merchandising including maintaining displays.
- Keep abreast of new trends in the industry.
- Actively seek out customers in-store.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options.
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases.
- Cross-sell products.
- Handle returns of merchandise.
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Comply with inventory control procedures.
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g., planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are necessary
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Must have problem-solving and computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and other fundamental programs
- Possession of a valid, state-issued driver’s license and clean driving record is integral
- Previous experience working as a service technician or in a service department a plus
$43,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Ocala Car Audio
Ocala Car Audio has been in business since 2008. We would love to tell you a little bit about us, starting with our founder. Parish Tanner, our founder, has been in the industry for a long time. When you add in his employees, we have almost 150 years of combined experience in the industry. And we don’t rest on our laurels: The team at Ocala continuously attends ongoing training to stay current on new technologies in our industry, as well as constantly improve our installation skill-set. What this means to you is that we are an experienced company that you can trust.
We are honored to have been selected by Mobile Electronics magazine as Retailer of the Year in 2012 and named one of the Top 50 Retailers by the same magazine for twelve years running.