We’re looking for a hardworking maintenance technician to join our team! You’ll make sure our facilities are operating efficiently, regularly inspect our building for any damage, and conduct routine maintenance on our equipment to keep it running smoothly. The ideal person for this job is a reliable team player and a problem solver who has some prior maintenance experience. If you’re looking for a job at a fast-growing company that really values its employees, reach out to us today!
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance protocols to keep equipment operations smoothly and eliminate safety risks
- Handle additional maintenance tasks as needed
- Examine building windows, walls, and doors for damage and perform repairs when needed
- Conduct routine maintenance on equipment and systems such as HVAC units, plumbing fixtures, and electrical wiring to make sure they’re operating efficiently and make any needed repairs
- Make records of when any equipment was services and repairs were made
- Has high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of heating and air conditioning units, plumbing systems, and electrical systems
- 2+ years of maintenance experience
- Strong understanding of maintenance equipment, techniques and procedures
- Stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
$39,000 - $55,000 yearly
We’re a South Florida contractor, property management, investment, and real estate company on track to become a leading one-stop shop real estate company, focused on customers with a concern for quality, attention to detail, and speed.
We’re 100% focused and deliver on our core values of empathy, teamwork, customer focus, passion, and constant improvement. If you identify with these values, you may be a good fit for JMK Contractor.
Check out our websites:
- GC: www.jmkcontractor.com
- Property Management: www.jmkpropertymanagement.com
- Investment: www.jmkpropertyinvestment.com and www.equitipartners.com
- Real Estate Brokerage: www.jmkre.com