Gervais Mechanical Services
We are looking for an experienced Service Tech that can be a hybrid and do plumbing and HVAC work. Service is picking up and we need to bring in talent. We provide a company van and have great benefits.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair customer HVAC and appliance units
- Test installed equipment for proper functioning and accuracy
- Provide customers with technical advice and guidance
- Follow safe work practices including the proper use of tools and equipment
- Utilize maintenance software programs to monitor and document preventative maintenance and repairs
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Service Technician
- US Work Authorization
- Fully versed in mechanical system diagnostic and repair
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
$25 - $40 hourly
About Gervais Mechanical Services
Gervais Mechanical Services is a highly rated, fast-paced, family-run HVAC and Plumbing business where employees are treated like part of the family. We offer competitive base pay, meaningful incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package. We have been growing since 2009 and want to add more highly skilled people to the team.