Lake City Auto Care
Lake City Auto Care is dedicated to our team and to our loyal customers. We are currently looking for a Service Manager to join our Coeur d'Alene team! We are a family-owned and operated full-service automotive service with three locations to best serve the community in Hayden, Coeur d'Alene, and Rathdrum. We look forward to having you join the Lake City Auto Care family!
A Lake City Auto Care Service Manager is responsible for the effective operation of the Coeur d'Alene location. With responsibility for ensuring operations are safe and compliant with all federal and state regulations, and responsibility for delivering expected sales volume and customer service results, the Service Manager is critical to the success of the store. In this leadership role, there are a wide range of responsibilities including:
- Managing the daily operations.
- Meeting sales and profitability objectives through effective management of both team and resources, appropriate pricing and expense management.
- Ensuring the safety and compliance of the operation for both employees and customers.
- Creating and ensures an environment of superior customer service.
- Ensuring appropriate training and development opportunities are provided to team members to continuously improve skills and encourage retention.
- Partnering with our internal team to ensure all equipment and facilities are properly maintained, functional according to company standards.
- Ensuring that policies and standards are reflected in all areas of service center operations, communications and staffing.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage, developing estimates, writing repair orders, and maintaining customer rapport and records.
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer’s description of symptoms, clarifying description of problems, checking vehicle maintenance records, and examining service schedules.
- Communicating with Technicians to fully service the customer.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle, obtaining customer’s approval of estimates, obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers, answering questions and concerns, and arranging towing and temporary transportation.
- Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading manufacturers’ publications.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Lake City Auto Care
Lake City Auto Care is a family-owned and operated full-service automotive service with three locations to best serve you in Hayden, Coeur d'Alene, and Rathdrum. Lake City Auto Care utilizes "state of the art" high tech tools and technology, along with regular training to best serve our customer's vehicles. Our expert team has been well trained to become leaders in our industry to put you back on the road quickly and happily. We look forward to having you join the Lake City Auto Care family!
We pay our team VERY competitively, no one pays more in the CDA or Spokane market than us! We value your skills, knowledge, experience, and your time!
Apply online or stop by and see us chat further: 9880 N Atlas Rd in Hayden