Gilroy Motorcycle Center
We are actively seeking a responsible and dedicated service writer to help support our team as our volume of business is showing a continuous increase. Our ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and automotive, motorcycle, or powersports experience and/or knowledge. Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is desired, but not required for this position.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- 50/50 Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance including dependents.
This position is a full-time position offering 40 hours per week Tuesday through Sunday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. We are expected to open up 7 days a week in which you will be able to work Monday-Friday or your preferred days.
- Greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Taking time with customers to determine their needs and discuss the reasoning behind bringing in their vehicle while confirming their concerns with their vehicle
- Provide accurate estimates for any and all services or repairs to satisfy the customers concerns
- Schedule appointments, check on repair progress, notify customers in a timely manner of the repair progress or any changes
- Assist with maintenance and moving vehicles in inventory
- At least 5 years of experience at an automotive service writer/advisor
- Customer service experience
- Basic MS knowledge, computer software and internet proficiency
- Business casual appearance, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong negotiation and presentation skills, attention to detail, ability to take the customers' concern and find a resolution
- Knowledge of motorcycles, scooters, ATV’s, and UTV’s
- Mechanically inclined
- Valid U.S. Driver’s license
Starting $18 - $22 per hour
About Gilroy Motorcycle Center
Gilroy Motorcycle Center is Northern California's largest motorsports dealerships. We are family owned and operated and are proud to have served California's central coast for over 30 years. Our showrooms include a wide array of sport bikes, cruisers, adventure bikes, dual-sports, dirtbikes, ATV's, sport side-by-sides, utility vehicles, and generators.