Our bustling car dealership seeks a capable and organized automotive service advisor who will work full-time to address customer concerns, develop cost estimates, and calculate cost savings for customers. Our ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and loves greeting customers. We offer a fun dealership work environment, employment benefits, and ample opportunities to advance your automotive industry career. If this role sounds like a fit for you, start your application today!
- Organize all automotive documents, repair orders, invoices, and maintenance records
- Maintain the service department schedule and slot appointments for vehicle repairs
- Review and verify vehicle warranty protections and service contract coverage when developing cost estimates, work orders, and other paperwork related to necessary repairs
- Follow up after completed service appointments to ensure customers are satisfied with vehicle repairs
- Lead vehicle pick-up efforts by coordinating efforts with auto service porters and customers
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Exemplary Microsoft Office program and general computer skills are mandatory
- A valid, state-issued driver’s license and clean driving record is required
- Previous experience working as a service technician or in a service department a plus
About Galaxy Toyota
At Galaxy Toyota, we see ourselves more as part of the community rather than just another car dealership; after all, we’ve been helping people with their automotive needs for over 50 years. In the process, we’ve earned a Better Business Bureau A+ Rating and a 2015 Dealer Rater Consumer Satisfaction Award.