Our bustling Porsche service and restoration facility seeks a capable and organized automotive service advisor who will work full-time to address customer concerns, develop cost estimates, and calculate cost savings for customers. Our ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and loves greeting customers. We offer a fun work environment, employment benefits, and ample opportunities to advance your automotive industry career. If this role sounds like a fit for you, start your application today!
- Leverage automotive technology and product knowledge to clearly address customer needs and share the status of service appointments
- Draft and review service contract coverage, warranty protections, cost estimates, work orders, and other documents for necessary repairs by service technicians
- Appropriately file all automotive documents such as maintenance records, invoices, repair orders, and more
- Schedule appointments for service technicians
- Resolve customer complaints and make follow-up calls to facilitate a positive service center experience
- Possession of a valid, state-issued driver’s license and clean driving record is integral
- Must have strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in a service advisor role not required but is highly preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and other basic computer programs is necessary
- A high school diploma or GED is required
$50,000 - $60,000
About Olsen Motorsports
UNMATCHED AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE AND CUSTOMIZATION.
Backed by decades of experience, Olsen Motorsports proudly serves our customers with superior automotive service and repair.
Our skilled technicians are experts in a wide range of rare, and luxury makes and models with a specialization in Porsche service, restoration, and engine rebuilding. Delivering full concierge-style, white-glove service with unparalleled care and attention alongside technical and mechanical prowess.